CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Monterey Bay

Lance and I went up to San Jose to visit my family.  Today we spent some time alone and decided to go to Monterey. 

We had a delicious lunch with a great view at the Fish Hopper.




I usually only see sand dollars on the sand once they've died and didn't realize they look kind of fuzzy when they're alive.
Lance touching a sting ray.






I thought these jellyfish looked awesome.  It's like live art!



After the aquarium we walked around town and had HUGE sundaes at Ghirardelli... yummy!!





4 comments:

Lisa said...

"Starfish"?????

Anonymous said...

Sand dollar???

The Robin Family said...

Sounds like fun. I love the picture of the penguins.I just saw your wedding countdown. Your getting married in 1 month.

The Turner Family said...

It looks like you are having so much fun! I love our wedding countdown- can you believe that you are at under a month to go?