CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Last Day of School

Today was a difficult day to get through... as of now I don't have a teaching job for next year.  I have LOVED this career and am sad to think that I might not get to continue doing what I'm most passionate about.  To brighten my day, Lance surprised me with balloons and a gift.  Part of his surprise was a lesson on how to make lemonade when life gives you lemons.

I had a blast this year with Belle and Caden.  I still can't believe I ended up working at their school.  I will always remember this school year with them and I hope they don't ever forget the memories we made.
Debbie Andrews was a great friend this year!  I feel so blessed to have met her and worked with her.
Our "end of the year" celebration!  Summer's on...

No comments: