CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Recipe of the Week

To all my blogging friends... I've decided to add a new feature to my blog... Recipe of the Week. You can find this new addition to the left side.  I'm hoping some of you will consider adding the same to your blog.  Now that I'm cooking for more than just one I'm always looking for new things to cook or bake.  As I try new recipes and find new favorites I'll add them to my blog.  I'd love to find new recipes you've tried on your blog!

5 comments:

themonteleones said...

That looks good, but, how can I turn it into an alcoholic drink????

HEATHER MURPHY said...

LOVE this idea!!!!

The Robin Family said...

I can't wait to try this. Keep the recipes coming.

Anonymous said...

This looks good, going to try it at my next party.

Anonymous said...

looks good going to try it at my next party.